Common Sense

A place to discuss thoughts and ideas concerning what is wrong in this country, the United States.

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, July 02, 2005

I've written to my case "worker" asking for details in writing telling me what we are being accused of. I don't see how we can either defend ourselves or right any wrongs if we aren't aware of the charges. She hasn't returned my phone calls.

Our "panel review" is scheduled for July 19. The director I wrote to did not bother to reply. Nor did I get any replies from the emails I mailed to my representatives, aside from a 'bot telling me that one of them received it.

I have seen a lawyer for referral to someone, if we meet income qualifications, who can help with our case. That was Monday. Since then, everything has been quiet - too quiet - it is enough to drive you mad, the waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home